Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Persuaded to share...

So, after realizing that another good friend of mine is in on the BLOGGING as well, I guess it is time to get going. I am at a conference in Nashville enjoying expanding my mind with PNP onfo. I miss my little man so much and am ready to come and hear him say his new word, "bye". Of course I miss Stan too and can't wait to be home to my boys. Gotta run, it's off to the Wildhorse Saloon!!! :)

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Yea!!! Welcome to the world of blogging. I'm so excited to hear all about your little man and what's going on in your life through your blog. It's such an awesome way to catalog those precious moments you share with your kids as well as a great journaling & artistic outlet. I think you are soon going to be addicted!