Sunday, March 30, 2008

I can't believe I am doing this

And so it begins...as my husband sits beside me laughing at me joining the world of "bloggers". After sitting in the OB/GYN's office, pulling one of those mommy magazines off the rack and reading a full article about the culture of blogging, I guess I was finally swayed to give it a try. Plus there are so many moments I want to chronicle about my sweet little 15 month old, Landon. It is amazing how quickly those moments pass and also how very captivated I am by the joy of motherhood. So- the title of this blog. I am "charmed, filled with wonder and delight" over the enormous blessing God has given Stan and I in Landon. His little smile infectious, his laugh contagious, his spirit so innocent and humbling that has enabled me to experience God's love for me on a whole different level. This will be my attempt to keep a little mommy diary and share with my friends a little of a day in the life...with Landon.

1 comment:

askewheels said...

Woohoo!! I am so excited that you are a blogger!!!