The good news is that we are actually doing great with our little picky eater. As you can see fromt the picture, he gets quite a variety- pictured is him eating one of his grandad's pork ribs which SURPRISE- he loved! He was laughing with all of us as we watched him bite into the meat and say, "MMMMMM".
Stan and I have already started trying to establish family mealtimes and it is so nice to spend that time together. Breakfast on the mornings I don't work is especially nice where we usually have pancakes or eggs and toast and Landon entertains us with his signs and purposeful use of his spoon and fork.
Feeding Landon has taught me so much - especially about patience and flexibility- what two better traits to learn as a new mom.
2 comments:
Sounds like you are doing an awesome job!!
Kristen,
I'm sure he will come around to all sorts of good food. Sometimes we have to pick our battles. He is so cute! So far, Jack has been a good eater, but time will tell. By the way, when did you start the signing?
Post a Comment