
This is what I woke up to on Saturday morning. Stan and Landon cuddling on the couch- you can still kinda see the sleep in their eyes. :) Stan is such a good daddy and loves to run back and forth back and forth, play air guitar while dancing to Michael Jackson, play cars, run through the sprinkler, drive with the windows down, play tickle, and the list goes on- all to make our little buddy smile.
Landon playing in the sprinkler with Sophia. Landon absolutely loves Sophia and they play so well together. I have to say, if we still did arranged marriages, she would be it! :)

Landon and Porter playing in Porter's pool. Porter is our across the street neighbor. These two love Cars and Trains and have so much fun playing together. It is a joy to watch them laugh and chase each other. Porter is the reason Landon is sleeping in his big boy bed!
Landon's Big Cheese Smile for his mommy who is always snapping pictures...

Landon and Nanny playing at the pool. Landon loves his Nanny and enjoyed a day at Nanny's on Friday. He played so well splashing in the pool and even went under water a couple times (on purpose) while playing ring around the rosie. He had a great time making Nanny and Pappa laugh and got his share of giggles in for sure.

And...I like to think that mommy qualifies as a best buddy even though I take most of the pictures of he and his other buddies- but I am also housing a growing little brother for Landon who I pray will be one of his best buddies too!
4 comments:
You are having another boy?! Yay for you! Brothers are so special. Don't get me wrong, they will try to kill each other at least several times a day, but they will also love each other so much. Congratulations!
Looks like you have one truly blessed and happy boy on your hands. And by the way, you look so cute with your pregnant belly. I just love it!
You look great - I've definitely crossed over to beached whale status and cannot wait to give birth! Happy Anniversary!
Love the pool pics...I just love to see a child who enjoys the water and isn't screaming like a banshee the whole time. Guess I have Anne to enjoy watching swim and Josiah to keep me humble, right?? Looks like Landon has wonderful companions.
Post a Comment