Sunday, August 9, 2009

Landon's got a new grin...

Of late, Landon has started to putting on the biggest "CHEESE" when I am snapping a million pictures of him.
He absolutely loves sprinkler time and I was delighted to catch this little CHEESE!
I guess I can't blame him as many as I take while trying not to miss anything! Above is a "CHEESE" from when Stan and Landon made me a delicious chocolate cake for Stan and I's 7th Anniversary. I can't believe it has been that long!
I looked for a picture to put up, but would have had to scan it and Stan is taking a nap, so that wouldn't have been a welcomed request. After 7 years, we are still so much in love and so much even more so since we had Landon. He has been such a gift and seeing him grow and learn, being able to witness his curiosity and enthusiasm for life have opened Stan and I's eyes, for sure- to the simple pleasures we have to enjoy. I think our love has deepened as well because we have realized that we have to be a team that functions together to be able to best teach another human being. We have had many late night talks and prayers about the kind of parents God wants us to be. We are really excited to add another Cole boy to our family. It will be interesting to see what our next Anniversary reveals about our relationship. One thing is for sure, I got a good one. Thank you Lord.

2 comments:

gina said...

Wonderful post! Congratulations, you guys. Love that cheesy grin.

Dawn said...

Happy Anniversary!