I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas 2010. We did! We spent a lot of time with Stan's family and mine. We spent Christmas Eve through the Monday after Christmas with Kay, Anna and Brandon. We spent New Years weekend with my mom, dad, Karen, Marc, Zaiya, John, Eamon and Rebecca.Landon got his Woody Doll, a kitchen and a Buzz Lightyear watch. Connor got a large stuffed dog, a miniature basketball goal and a play remote control. There were many other gifts along the way. Truly the greatest gift was being able to spend time with our family. I am so behind on my BLOG, I cannot truly recap the whole holiday. Just know it was very special.
Here are a few special moments...
Landon checking out and thoroughly enjoying the train track and village that Nanny set up for him in her basement.
Our whole Cole side of the family at Teresa's for Christmas dinner.
White Christmas and Connor's first chance to walk in the snow. Not. A. Fan.
Landon, Stan and I. We went sledding with Moo-moo and B while Connor slept for 3 hours! We had a blast on the farm, enjoying the snow and the family time. Landon was in heaven!There will be more pictures to come when I get them from other people's cameras. We had a wonderful holiday and hope you did too!
We are now in birthday mode, so I had to go ahead and get this post up to make room for Landon's birthday celebration!! He turned 4 on Tuesday and has a big birthday party bash on Saturday at the museum. I cannot believe my baby is 4. WOW.
More to come!

No comments:
Post a Comment