
Doesn't this just say it all? Landon is 4 years old. I can hardly believe it. He has grown so much in the past 4 years, it is unbelievable. He is spunky and fun, spirited and sensitive, full throttle boy, hilarious, great at making friends, loves to do crafts and play cars, trains, trucks, super heroes...like I said, full throttle BOY! He is precious to Stan and I, always keeps us on our toes and is a delight. I could not imagine my life without him in it and I am so thankful for this precious life God has placed in my hands for this time. Happy Birthday to my sweet sweet boy.

Here he is blowing out his candles. We had 4 mini cupcakes on his real birthday, January 4th. Stan and I let him open his gifts from us and "Baby Connor". He was quite pleased that his brother got him all his favorite "racing track cars", as he calls them.

He loved the cupcakes...glad we opted for the mini cupcakes since it was so close to bedtime!

Connor also loved the cupcakes and the ice cream!

Here is Landon on his new scooter Stan and I got him. He loved it and was riding it all over the house, saying he was going to work. There is a little bag in the front where he said he needed to put his computer (his V-Reader) that Stan and I also gave him. It was hilarious, hearing him talk about going to work and parking in the garage. I am hoping this will be a fun toy for the spring. Don't worry, we have a Cars helmet to match. :)

Here is such a sweet photo of my boy. I took cupcakes to his school for his birthday and then took him to a movie (Yogi Bear) and we went to get hot chocolate. We sat by the fountain and had a great time talking. I love the time I spend with him.

Then came the 4th birthday party! Anna made this cake, which was SUCH a huge hit! Landon loved it! Not only was it adorable, it was delicious! Many thanks Aunt Moo!

Here are Landon, Anna and I with her fantastic cake!

Time to blow out the candles!

Always trying to get a family photo, here we are together with everyone but the birthday boy smiling! :)

Landon was quite pleased to have all of his favorite little girls at his party. I am telling you, he is quite the ladies' man. Here he is with Caroline, Sophia and Emma, the three little girls he talks the most about. Look at him hamming it up! What am I going to do with him?

Here Landon is with Caroline. Caroline lives is Charlotte so he doesn't get to see her as much as he would like, but boy do they make up for lost time when they are together! They are totally enamored with each other! Allison and Caroline made a special trip down for Friday and Saturday and I think Landon would have been completely content with that being his birthday present! Thanks Allison and Caroline- you made Landon's birthday! What a true gift you both are to our family!

Emma and Heather (Ryan and Reid) came from Greensboro! Thanks so much for making the trip! Landon was delighted to have his little beach buddy at his party. He kept telling me that his friend, Emma was coming and wanted to pray for her each night leading up to his party. I, of course, was so pleased to see my Heather too. :) What a treasure I have in you!

Tom made a special trip to be at Landon's party with Thomas. Thomas, Landon and Caroline ran laps around the museum! It was such a treat to have them there, esp. as my dear Heather, Thomas's mom, has been healing after surgery. Please keep her in your prayers.

Esperanza and Lara also came! Lara went to graduate school with me and has become such a dear friend. Esperanza and Landon always have such a great time together. Landon sure is one loved little boy! Thanks so much for being there with us to celebrate!

Emmie really enjoyed the cake!!

Kelly, Kevin and sweet Olivia came to stay with us for the weekend. What a blessing these two are. We could totally adopt them into our family and have them live with us. Kelly has been one of my best friends since Nursing school, another kindred spirit who has been through the ups and downs of life, always by my side. Thanks guys, for making the trip from South Carolina!! What a true blessing for us!

Of course, Janise was there...what a great special friend. We just love you to pieces! And of course those girls of yours! Ryan, Landon's buddy is also pictured here with Emmie. He is such a sweet little friend as well and we were so thankful to have he and his family with us to celebrate!

Baylie, adorned in princess slippers despite the snow falling from the sky, also made with with her mom and dad, Steve and Stacey. I just LOVE this picture and I love the fact that it screams, "I am 3 and I will wear what a want to!" I love that Stacey totally let her, likely to avoid a battle- Stacey is in my mother's playgroup and a wonderful friend and support to me in this journey of motherhood!

And where was my Connor-bear? Well, you guessed it...Mommom had his half of the time...

And Nanny, the other half. What great grandmothers he has! Thanks to you both for letting me spend the time with Landon as you loved up on Connor bug.
There were many more wonderful people who came...neighbors, family, friends. We thank each one of you for making it a special day for our sweet Landon!
2 comments:
I love you too, Landon!!!! :)
What a great post and a wonderful tribute to the amazing support you have in your life! Such good friends and family! And of course sweet Landon! So hard to believe he is 4!!!! We are so thankful to be a part of your lives and share in these special events!!! Love you!
Post a Comment