Of course, Landon is delighted to be eating a lion animal cracker. He was also making it trot along the poolside chair. He actually ate about 5/6th of an entire gordita last night! I think the little fella is getting it down. Food is a good thing!
In other news, Landon spent the weekend with his grandparents, "Nanny" and "Umdaddy", while Stan and I shared a weekend with my parents in the mountains. It was a wonderfully relaxing weekend with plenty of time for reflecting and peace. We even found time for pedicures for mom and I and golf for Stan and dad.
We needed the weekend. It was supposed to be our anniversary trip to the beach but Hurricane Hannah diverted us to the mountains. We have so many things to be thankful for, esp. for God's love,our health and our family. Going to the mountains and taking a break from the busyness of life helps us to realize these truths.
I have a few things going on that are unfortunately causing me some stress...without going into detail, please pray for me and my peace of mind, for discernment and wisdom in making the best decisions for my family. What a blessing family is and how wonderful is mine. Thank you Lord.
1 comment:
I will be praying for you!
Post a Comment