If you are wondering what new fun things to do with a 20 month old boy...I have your answer. If you live near an airport with and observation deck, it is a sure experience of excitement and may even get a, "WOW-WEE" like Landon loves to exclaim! Not only are their loud airplanes with motors, but there are also trucks, diggers and buses- a little boy's heaven. Stan and I love to see him point at the airplanes and since we have started taking him, he recognizes airplanes flying over our house even before we do! Little rabbit ears. The other day, he heard thunder and I tried to explain that that noise was not an airplane...still not sure he got that! :) Enjoy the picture and I am going to sit and listen to my Selah as Landon is STILL asleep at 8:32 am! Unbelievable!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment