Having three kids is no joke. I love it. But, it is a mad house around here and things have gotten even more crazy since little Lindsay Jane started walking and getting into everything. I have had so many things to blog about and so many have gotten missed due to the craziness of life. Tonight, I decided to do a quick recap of some highlights of our summer. Hope you enjoy. I sure did, which was why I wasn't blogging as much. Plus, sleep kinda trumps blogging. Sorry, folks. :)
Landon lost his first tooth!
He also started to learn to tie his shoes...still working on that one...
Lindsay was introduced to the Marbles Kids Museum in Raleigh, the boys' favorite. She approved...
And the boys found their favorite spot and shot balls out of the little "canons" for quite a while!
My baby kept growing...greeting me happily each night when I came home from work. Who wouldn't love coming home to this sweet face?
We bonded with the kitties...esp. Connor. :)
Lindsay Jane kept everyone smiling. :)
Stan got a chance to take Landon on the Cole camping trip for the first time and had some great time visiting Pa Cole before he went home to be with the Lord in August.
We got a much needed trip to Myrtle Beach with the Hills! I love this family so much. We had such a wonderful weekend. What a blessing to have such special true heart friendships. My Kel means the world to me!
Kev and Liv...
Kelly spending some sweet moments with my girl.
Three amigos.
Three amigos meet ice cream truck...
I would say he was a happy customer!!!
Connor practiced his webslinging skills.
Lindsay Jane discovered watermelon...
Connor perfected his pouty three year old face...
Lindsay Jane had her turn running down the hall with daddy, just like her big brothers did when they were her age.
I got my first picture with all three kids in Carolina gear!!
My baby started first grade.
Too grown, I tell you.
Landon had more bonding time with Pop. I love it.
Connorbug got to meet baby Cole, his new cousin and hold him.
Lindsay Jane and I got lots of visits in with Cole and Aunt Moo while she was on maternity leave. What a blessing. In this picture, Lindsay Jane is being introduced to Wrinkles, a Cole family classic.
Lindsay Jane had her first doughnut...
Lindsay and I headed to the beach with some of my besties! We went with Crystal and Eli and Heather. It has been way too long...but there are many babies to juggle these days. What a great trip this was.
Baby Eli, what a sweetheart.
Lindsay Jane, a happy camper, as always.
My dear Heather and sweet baby Eli, Crystal's little one. This picture warms my heart.
Lindsay Jane and Eli "playing" together. :)
I love this picture of Heather and I. What a gift I have been given in treasured friendships like ours.
Lindsay Jane trying on her shades...
The crew!
A "selfie" of the three of us before leaving. I just adore these ladies. What a needed trip for my soul.
We had a cookie making party getting ready for Lindsay Jane to turn 1!
Then, it happened. My baby turned one...
I had to finish out my month by month pictures in the blue chair with the doggie...she was definitely having a blast with me trying to get her to sit down...:)
And you ask, does that baby ever cry? Why yes, when you serve her birthday cake... :)
Lindsay Jane started early helping her mama with the household chores!
Connorbug started flashing a fake smile at the camera since mommy uses it so frequently...
Landon started having regular homework...
And today, Lindsay and I went to the park and enjoyed this beautiful day.
This little face and all the ones above are well worth the time and energy. Blogging helps me to really pull it all together and reflect on the many blessings in my life.
Too grown up all ready.
It happens too fast. But, it is so fun along the way and I am doing my very best to enjoy all of the moments. I hope you enjoyed my little snippits from the summer. We are headed to the beach again tomorrow, so look out for future Cole Family Adventures!
No comments:
Post a Comment