Monday, March 28, 2011

The Simple Things

Last Friday we had a simple play date with our special little playgroup. The big events for the day were: Number 1) Popsicles. As you can see Connor and Emelia thoroughly enjoyed theirs!!

And so did the rest of the crew!

Number 2) A dump truck delivered mulch into our driveway.

I'd say this was exciting for my little buddy!!

Connor was a little intimidated, I think...

Little Atticus was all smiles. :)

Sophia's amazement almost matched Landon's.

WOW! They were all so impressed.

Number 3) Our first outdoor picnic of the year.

Number 4) Freedom given by the mommies to play around in the mulch pile!!!!!!! Look at my son!! Ecstatic!

Sometimes, it is the simple things in life that can bring so much joy. I am really reflective of this today and hope everyone reading can find something simple to enjoy today.

1 comment:

Janise said...

Amen to simple joys and for the eyes to see them!!! Thanks for the fun Friday! :) You are a huge joy in my life!!!!