We had a lovely Easter together yesterday and even got a few family shots and a couple of the boys (major effort there- esp. since Connor missed a nap!) We went to church after opening our Easter Bunny Baskets and talking about the Resurrection Story. A highlight of that conversation was when I asked Landon what happened to Jesus after he rose to heaven to which he replied, "That's when Buzz Lightyear and Zurg came." Not quite, but I can see the imagination trying to put all this together! :)
We got the boys together and Landon's incentive to smile was getting to watch the new movie he got for Easter, Toy Story 2, hence the reference to Buzz and Zurg. :) Here is my happy boy! He loves loves loves to laugh at his mommy. He has also grown quite attached to my hip...
Connor is learning to sit up. I cannot believe it!
For Kay and Landon's birthdays I got them tickets to go see the Mickey Mouse Roadshow. It was a blast and particularly because Buzz and Woody were there! Landon was thrilled and Nanny bought him a lighted ball as a souvenir- he loves it and lights it up all the time! Those things are quite the rip off though. 20.00!
Here are the two birthday Mouseketeers! Landon was born on Kay's birthday which has always been really special. These two have quite a bond.I hope you all had as nice an Easter as we did!

1 comment:
Sounds like a wonderful Easter. Your boys are adorable! I am so impressed you got a picture of the two of them together. The only picture I have of Emelia and Sophia last Easter is of Sophia grimacing as I tried to prop Emelia next to her. The picture carries a memory I guess. :) Love you and your sweet boys!!!
Post a Comment