Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snow Day!





I haven't seen snow like this since I was a senior in college! What fun we had today out in the snow with Landon. Last night he could hardly get to sleep. He was so excited and it truly brought back memories of when I was a kid and so excited about going to sleep and anticipating the white blanket of snow that I would be able to dive into when morning came!

Landon was SO excited to get out this morning that he was up at 6:00 and ready to go out by 7:00! We somehow managed to keep him inside until about 9:30- thanks to a yummy breakfast of french toast, grapes and OJ along with some Curious George for good measure!

He played with our neighbor, Porter. They had a blast sledding down Porter's driveway. I must admit, it was a lot of fun to go flying down the hill. Unfortunately the sled had an accident and it has a crack in it. Thankfully I wasn't on it when it cracked...Stan would have loved to make jokes about that.



Connor didn't make it out in the snow...maybe tomorrow for a quick snow picture. He and Landon did start the morning off with watching JJ the Jet Plane on Internet TV. What a riot. I cannot believe my 3 month old is looking at a computer screen. My how times have changed...don't get me wrong, this was a brief stint for the picture, Connor does not watch TV (had to clarify that!).



Here are some updated pictures of our growing baby boy. He is 14 weeks old and just a delight. I am starting to work on sleep habits...oh how I am remembering the fun of that. I hope he trains quickly b/c this mama is tired. I do have to say, he is awfully hard to resist for extra cuddle time. :) Enjoy!



1 comment:

Anna Bowland said...

I can't believe how big Connor is getting! I need to see those boys again soon! Wish I could get over there to play with you guys in the snow.