
Our fun in the snow continued today! I actually took Connor out to see his first snow and we snagged this first family snow picture- thanks to our neighbor, Sam. I can't believe it actually turned out!! :) Connor was a trooper and was calm and collected the whole time we were outside in the freezing cold...of course I did have him in a little mummy suit!

Landon and Porter got some sledding in again and had a blast! These boys have so much fun together!


Thanks to our neighbors, Sam and Stephanie, for getting this shot that I love! Mommies are often not actually in pictures, so I will treasure this one. :)

So, it does actually snow in NC sometimes. We shall see how long it takes things to get back into working order. I heard that all the roads are still pretty bad as we don't have a whole lot of fancy snow equipment for scraping...at least Stan can work remotely. Wish I could, but I don't think technology has gotten that far yet!!
No comments:
Post a Comment