It is especially neat to hear stories of how you responded to certain things as a child and how your own children often mirror those reactions. In this picture, Kay (Stan's mom) is reading Landon one of Anna's (Stan's sister) favorite books. It is called, Stand Back Said the Elephant, I think I am going to Sneeze. As you can see, Landon is sitting with a line of animals, all that Kay has collected - each of which has a certain part in the book. You better believe Landon grabs the animal when his part arrives and makes sure to act it out in full style.
The neat part about this picture and Landon's reaction to this book being much similar to his aunt "Moo" is that he is so much like her in so many ways. We have always heard stories about how she loved her friends- her many stuffed animals who all had certain names and all had to be named for bedtime. Landon is the same way. I think he has at least 6-7 little critters that have to go into bed with him at night, each with their name and place. He even has a "FROG cover" like Anna.
He is also bubbling with personality just like we hear Aunt Moo was. Little entertainers, these two. I do think Anna was a better eater than Landon has been though! :)
I love it. I love watching his face light up when he sees Nanny, Pappa, Mommom, Pop, Anna, Uncle B, Tahti, Uncle John and Uncle Marc. I love my family.
We'll see what this little fella is like! :)
2 comments:
I can't believe how much Connor looks like Landon. The resemblance is uncanny. So glad you are enjoying your family so much.
What a great post. I'm so glad to have a little nephew who takes after me :) It will be something when Raffie and all the crew go to college!
Post a Comment