Monday, November 30, 2009

Thankful


This Thanksgiving made me feel especially happy because I have so much to be thankful for...
I am thankful for my heavenly Father and for the love that he gives to me every day. I am thankful that I live in a country where I can freely worship Him and teach my children to do the same and why His love is so amazing.
I am thankful for my husband. He is our protector, our provider, our rock. I love him more every day as I watch him be such a wonderful father. I am thankful to have a devoted husband who works so hard to keep us safe as a family and our marriage strong.
I am thankful for my boys. I am thankful for their health. I am thankful for the home that I can provide, the education I have to be able to better care for them. I am thankful for the ability to stay home with them and work part time. I am thankful that I have them in my life. I love them so.
I am thankful for my family. I am thankful for the help they have given us with our newest addition. I am thankful for the love they always give. I am thankful that they live close. I am thankful we can depend on them.
I am thankful for my friends. I am thankful for the family they have become. I am thankful I have the opportunity to share life's journey's with such special friends. I am thankful to have their shoulders to cry on and their listening ears when I need them most.
If you are reading this, you most likely fall into one category. So, today I am thankful for you!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

You are such a sweet soul, so full of infectious gratitude. Thank you for reminding me of all the things we have to be thankful for. Hope you and your family had a great Thanksgiving.