Monday, December 14, 2009

A Few Christmas Shots...



These are my attempts to get photos of the boys in their Christmas pajamas. I think they are adorable. I am sure you will find it very hard to believe that Landon was a rascal most of last week and the coercing it took to get even these shots was, just plain painful.

I just saw a post of facebook that said that 3's are worse than 2's and I just cannot believe it. Landon has been a little pistol of late but I am certain it has to do with his whole world being recently turned upside-down. He is testing the waters, but we are working through it and I must say, he had a fantastic day today- listening, eating, playing well with others, entertaining himself and me. Today was one of those days that I love to post about. It is hard to take the testing, but when he looks at me and replies after I say, "I love you", "I wuv you too"- everything frustrating seems to disappear.

He is doing lots of talking and even joking these days. One of my favorite things he has been saying lately is "actually" and he even uses it correctly. It cracks me up.

We have been doing the "Elf on the Shelf" this year which I highly recommend. Landon has named our Elf "Jimmy" and is absolutely precious in the morning when he says, "Where Jimmy?" Jimmy is currently waiting to watch Landon on his way to school tomorrow morning. Jimmy is in Stan's car. I must admit, Stan and I are having a blast with this too.
Landon has also been realizing that certain animals and objects cannot talk or do things that humans do. For example: While watching the movie Cars, he says to me, "Cars not can talk! Silly Cars." When watching Clifford, he says, "Dogs not can dance! Silly Dogs!" He is a blast.

Here is is singing and dancing to Jingle Bells. Quite a little entertainer.

Stan and I actually got to go out twice! Once to my office party and once to his (thanks to my wonderful mother and sister in law!). We had a blast and really got a chance to catch up on the way to and from the parties, considering mine was an hour away and Stan's was 45 minutes. We both feel so blessed to have the jobs we do and work with the wonderful people we do.


Connor has been growing like a weed! He is tipping the scales at over 13 pounds, smiling, laughing and has even rolled over! He loves to cuddle with mommy, coo and talk after eating and stare at lights. :) He loves tummy time and I imagine he will be crawling at 6 months. After all, he has a big brother to keep up with! He is a pure delight. We are so in love with this little fella. How blessed we are to have two wonderful and healthy little boys. We are thoroughly enjoying our little family. Hope you all have a great night and enjoyed the update! I will not neglect my BLOG totally for facebook- I promise!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everyone continues to be adorable :)! Brian and I went to a seminar about Parenting the Strong Willed Child - I'll send you the presentation. It was pretty good and she had some good tips.

Jenny said...

Hannah has those jammies in pink. And oh yes, we love us some elf at our house!

Jenny said...

And 3 IS worse than 2. Sorry, friend.