
This shot was taken when my parents were visiting. Landon was so excited about his pumpkin shirt and I must say, it was pretty darn cute. He was running around the house in it and acting crazy- showing off a bit for his Pop and Mommom- I am sure no one can relate. :)

This is a preview of coming attractions...Landon picked "Buzz Lighteningyears" this year as his choice for his costume for Halloween. It is funny because I was trying to figure out a way for my petite framed little fella to actually fill out the costume...without taking on an entire sewing project. I realized we had a Bodyglove flotation device from the summer with floaty pads all in the chest area...PERFECT! Now he actually fills out the costume and obviously is SO proud. He was running around the house saying, "To Infinity and Beyond, I am flying mommy!"

I took Landon on a trip to a local toy store...turned out the be a disaster but I will refrain from returning to the past that involved carrying a screaming 2 year old out of the mall while being 37 weeks pregnant...Anywhooo...Landon picked out a lovey for his little brother. You can see that he is holding his two giraffes ("Raffie" and "Bunny") and also the little horse he picked out for his baby brother. So sweet. I can't wait to see him give it to the new baby. I am thinking he will take to his role quite well. I just have to be patient with all the adjustments this is bringing into his life.

A mommy and me picture where he is actually smiling. I love this little boy. What a precious gift.
3 comments:
Thanks for the comment! Landon is just so sweet! I know he's going to make a great big brother. Have 2 is certainly different but it's wonderful!
So sweet. Can't wait to see the newest addition to the family!
That last picture of the two of you is so sweet.
Can't wait to hear some baby news! It's way easier the second time, my friend.
Post a Comment