Landon and I had a blast making cookies together this week as we prepare for Halloween! Landon had his cars help, as you can see- he is holding one up for the picture. :) It was really funny b/c I made a whole plate of cookies and this boy has such a sweet tooth that he did not want to share with his mommy! He actually put out his bottom lip and started to cry. Then I convinced him to pick out a cookie to share with me and since he got to pick it out, it seemed to be okay with him. :)
His sweet tooth comes honestly...especially from his Pappa, his aunt Moo and I have to admit...ME! :)
Baby update- I am 2cm dilated and about 39 weeks (in 2 days). I went ahead and scheduled an appointment today for 41 weeks when I will be induced again if this little man doesn't come on his own by then. I am trying to be patient and know that God's timing is the very best timing. I hope he comes on his own, but if not, he will be a true little pumpkin with his birthday most likely on Halloween.
3 comments:
Yay, I'm so excited!
That is so exciting! I just can't wait to see the newest little addition to the family. You and your family will be in my prayers over the next several weeks.
Praying for patience and comfort for you. Love you!
Post a Comment