Saturday, October 24, 2009

Welcome Baby Connor

We are so proud to welcome Connor Douglas Cole to our family. He was born October 23, 2009 at 4:51am, 7lbs 15 oz, 20 1/2 inches long. We are doing well and enjoying our precious new addition. More to come in the coming weeks.

4 comments:

askewheels said...

What a handsome fella! Congrats! Call if you need ANYTHING! Love you!

Dawn said...

Oh my goodness. He is so incredibly precious. Congratulations! I'm so excited for you and your family. And to baby Connor, you have no idea how blessed you are to have been born into a such a sweet and God-centered family. Not to mention you have a wonderful big brother waiting to show you world. You are one lucky kid. Congratulations again!

Jenny said...

Oh, yay! So happy for you and your boys!

christy said...

Kristen - I found your blog through Dawn. But I also remember you from UNC. Granville, maybe?! Just wanted to say congratulations. You have two beautiful boys.

By the way...your Connor shares a birthday with my Elly.