
Both of my moms made the day and I got a posed shot for good memories. It was great to have them both there, excited for sure about the upcoming new little bundle of joy. Mommom and Nanny cannot be more excited! Here is the crew who threw the shower and I am so very thankful to each of you! I really love the Joovy double stroller and cannot wait to try it out! More than anything, I am grateful for the love of my family. The effort, coordination, attention to every detail and just the warmth were so comforting to me- the love you all have to give is something I am grateful to be able to be a recipient of. I could not have married into a more wonderful family. Thanks so much and I love you all!
One last picture- speaking of attention to every detail- I have to brag on Anna's cake. She even had a trial run on Labor day to make sure it was just right. The cake was not only beautiful, but it tasted great and had my favorite- raspberry filling- that she had to actually strain the raspberries to get the seeds out! Anna, you are the best!
3 comments:
I can't believe it's only 5 weeks away from the big day! How truly exciting for you and your family. The countdown begins.
yay! that picture actually turned out really cute:) I'm glad you had a great time!
Looks like you had loads of fun! The cake is beautiful!
Post a Comment