Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Great Times


We had a wonderful weekend filled with visits from my parents, Allison and Caroline and Stan's mom for a trip to a consigners sale! Pictured is Landon and Caroline having a blast. They played so well together. Allison and I looked at each other and reminised...who would have thought that our kids would be running together and laughing as we sat back and enjoyed a conversation- when we met almost 13 years ago in college. We did do some flashbacks to college as we watched Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants and ate peanut butter brownies and ice cream. Wow, how time flies...

I hate to be brief because we had such a wonderfully fun packed weekend to share, but I am exhausted and need to catch some Z's before working all day tomorrow. Couldn't resist this picture of their hug. How sweet! Hope you are all enjoying your week.

1 comment: