Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Back to Dancing (with Mr. Potato Head)


To all my friends and family- Landon is in much better spirits, as am I. As you can see he is happily dancing with Mr. Potato Head- completely unprovoked might I add. I appreciate all of your well wishes and encouragement. I remember people saying things like, "Where did my sweet little child go?" I think I need to count my blessings that I rarely think that but take comfort in knowing I am not the only one who whining drives crazy! I bet I was a whiner and that is why it drives me so crazy....no comments from you mom! :)


A sweet Landonism- I will ask him how much mommy loves him- he will say, "Moon-back". Melt my heart.


I am heading to bed and am optimistic for a great night's sleep.


Sweet dreams.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Little Nutbrown Hare! (If that's not where that comes from then I just look like a nut :))