Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Congratulations Anna and Brandon...plus!

We are so thrilled for Anna, Stan's sister, and Brandon who got married on Saturday, the day before Stan and I's 6th anniversary! The wedding was so beautiful and we all had a blast. Anna and Brandon are in Jamaica now soaking up some rays and Stan and I are so envious! We are trying to figure out a way to go back!


Landon has officially started saying, "Moo Moo", Anna's nickname, since they have been gone and we can't wait for Anna to hear it in person! Stan's parents also had a great time and are so proud. I am so blessed to a part of such a special family. I love my in-laws!

Meanwhile my parents kept the little fellow- what a double blessing- for us and for them. They had a great time learning all of his new words and playing "Hide Raffie"- my dad was hiding Raffie under his shirt, under the chair, all different places and Landon had to find him- which he loved. Landon also officially started saying, "Mamama"- for "Granmama" for my mom, which absolutely tickled her. Landon made his appearance at the wedding, though brief, so I don't have any of those pictures to post yet, but here is one that captures this little guy at this time in his life.



He loves to sit on the step, pray and have Raffie wherever he is. He commonly folds his hands at least 4 times each meal and has also been known to fold his hands and point to other people, as if to say, "You need to pray too." We may have a little prayer warrior on our hands. :)


No comments: