Tuesday, August 26, 2008

News Flash

So, we were getting ready to get into the bathtub on Sunday night and Landon squatted down and looked at the urine stream beginning to come out onto the floor. I quickly picked him up and put him on his potty where he looked down again and PEED IN THE POTTY! When he finished, he looked up at me and did the sign for more and said, in his sweet little voice, "Moowr". I jumped up and down and said, "Yes, you can do that more- anytime you want to!" He then had to dump his pee pee in the big potty and flush it himself. Boy was he proud to say, "Bye Bye" to his own pee pee instead of mine or Stan's!! Yipee! What a major milestone. Don't worry, I do realize he is only 19 months old, I know we have a ways to go, but isn't that awesome?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome...YEAH LANDON! Hey, and it may not be too early...my nephew started really early and has been a really good potty pee-er. They say boys are slower, but hopefully we can show the experts they are wrong! Maybe Landon can "tutor" Jack...washing these diapers is getting a little old.