Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Updates


  • Landon is almost at the 10th percentile for weight!!! We had his 18 month Well Child visit today! (40th for height and 40th for heac circumference)
  • Landon put two drops of pee in the potty last night! Big time celebration!
  • Landon likes cheesebread pastries.
  • Landon likes to pull Lilly's tail.
  • Landon loves to say, "YOYO" and "Volvo"
  • Landon has been taking swimming lessons this week and LOVES the water, he is a little fish! He says, "Kick, Kick, Kick" and "More" after every trip down the big water slide!
  • Landon has started really acting like he is brushing his teeth, moving the toothbrush back and forth and making a motor sound.
  • Landon has three girlfriends...Caroline, Emma and Sophia! He has been so sweet with little girls, actually Caroline's mommy said that Landon was the only little boy who didn't hit Caroline!
  • Landon has discovered the couch and wants to get "puuu, eassse" (Up Please) all the time!
  • Landon is a blessing and we love him more daily.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that he likes the word Volvo...that must make your dad so proud! Congrats on the weight gain and the potty time! Sounds like he's moving in the right direction.

Jenny said...

GIRL! It's Jenny (Troutman)! How the heck are you??? I didn't know you had a blog... just found you through a comment on Dawn's page. I have one too: hiteboys.blogspot.com. Let me know if you want me to invite you (my email is my first and last name (with no space)@gmail.com.

Jennifer Bell said...

I love that list of accomplishments especially the fact that he is really starting to find his love of oral hygiene. Keep up the good work Landon!!! (you too Stan!!):-) I miss Tiger Lily!!