Monday, July 21, 2008

First Haircut

Stan and his dad (Um- Daddy), took Landon for his first haircut on Saturday. He had the cutest little curls in the back but not hardly any on the top- so after our neighbor mentioned the word, "mullet", I couldn't let it go any longer! Stan took him to see Paul, the barber who gave Stan his first haircut. It was especially bonding b/c Stan's dad was there too. They got it all on video, saved the curls and had lots of laughs when Paul finished with the clippers and Landon signed and said, "more". Landon sat in the chair with the robe on, did not cry and was fascinated by the cars and trucks driving by the window outside. This barber shop is one of the "real" barber shops and I am so thrilled that Stan and L.D. were able to share in this "first" in Landon's life. Landon has been touching the back of his next looking for those little curls, that I must say, were adorable. However, I like the haircut he has now- no more "business in the front and party in the back" for my son!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That kid is so stinkin cute! I know that was fun for Dad and Grandpa! For some reason that is one of the "firsts" I really dread!

Dawn said...

Way too cute.