Monday, May 19, 2008

"Raffie"

This is Landon's most treasured friend. His name is "Raffie"- I know- how original? Stan came up with the name and it just stuck. Raffie goes everywhere with Landon. We have recently tried to start leaving him in the crib but now with an ear infection, he is back to Landon's right hand man- literally. Isn't it great to have these little security lovies? Too bad Landon won't accept the back up we bought- just looks too clean and doesn't smell right. :) We are praying we never lose this fella.

Well, Landon is not napping well, so I have to run, but thankfully Raffie is at least giving Landon some comfort as he wrestles with trying to go to sleep. I get to go in and cuddle my little love bug without feeling like I am spoiling him. Aren't these days so special?

No comments: