Thursday, May 22, 2008

Off to the beach again


Oh, I can't wait for Landon to see the ocean again, to smile and splash, to play with his new bowling set, to build sand cars with Stan!! We are off to Ocean Isle Beach with our dear friends- an annual event! Even more exciting because Landon is on the mend again after a week with an ear infection and respiratory infection which equals no sleep for mommie or the little guy. It is so amazing how very resiliant kids are. Even in the thick of all his congestion and coughing, he awoke at 2am, looked at me (I was holding him upright so he could sleep- not something I routinely do) and said in the most precious voice, "Ball?" How could he be thinking about playing with a ball in the middle of the night? Was he not sleepy like mommie? Boy am I getting old. :)

No comments: