And...my final post in cue...still have two others to catch up on, but that will happen in good time. Enjoy our pictures and memories from a sweet time with our dear friends, the Abates. Life is so much fun with this crew. We laugh, we laugh harder and we relax. Really, such a treasure to share life with such good friends. enjoy!
This is where it all began...Granville Towers...1996 during Hurricane Fran...love this girl, the support and love our friendship has given me over the last 20 years. Love her laughter, her honesty and her caring and loving spirit. Love her zeal for life, her determination and her integrity with which she deals with in all things. Love watching her as a mom - one of the best I know. I learned a lot in college, but one of my favorite things I learned is that God puts just the right people in our lives at just the right time. Love you A!
Landon's face!!! BAHAHAHA!
I know the kids look adorable, and they are...and we had a super fun time...but it was quite possibly the hottest day of the whole summer. I love NC, but man... I can still feel the heat when I look at these pictures!
Good thing we had a huge body of water waiting for us when we go to the lake house! I even got in...and if you know me...you know I do NOT like swimming in murky water that I cannot see my feet in...
These two are so precious together!!
Lindsay Jane and all her little boy friends...man. I can't even. But, hey, she has quite the fantastic group of choices...arranged marriage, maybe? I would approve!
More lake fun!
For the kids and Stan...
And...a ballgame with the Abates?? Really? Such a treat! Esp since it was Star Wars night! Obviously the kids had a blast...
Mike and I are kindred spirits when it comes to lake water....EEWWWW!
And, we ended Sunday morning with another jaunt out in the lake. Life is so sweet with friends like the Abates...friends who are our family. Hope you enjoyed!
No comments:
Post a Comment