What better way to end the summer than by celebrating the end of the last school year on my blog!!! Crazy lady, I bet you are saying! Well, better late than never...enjoy!
Lindsay Jane came to many of the lats week of school festivities to help finish out her brothers' Kindergarten and 3rd grade years! She just fits right in at Woods!
Climbing the ladder to the top of the swing set...mama biting her nails the whole way up...
Pool party!!! To play...in the water...OR
Have a full on squirt gun fight!
Silly Wyatt!
Snack time!
Water balloon time! You think he had fun??
I was so proud of the way Connor protected his little sis. It was precious. He just took her by the hand and led her into the pool, helped her get a placec in line for a squirt gun refill and was so very loving. He is such a dear sweet little heart.
The wonderful Kindergarten teachers prepared a very tear jerking celebration of our babies. What a pair these two are. Just amazing. I am so very grateful for Connor's Kindergarten experience!
They put on a cute little play...
And saved the day with his techy nerd skills...
Mrs. Faulkner made us all cry...
And then gave the kids sweet little gifts to push them forward to first grade!! Connor was so very proud!
Stan and I were both able to be at his celebration. It was so special. What a big boy. How in the world is he going into first grade?
One of his BFFs from school, Megan. These two are two little peas in a pod...
And I am afraid I have a class clown...
Super sweet and wonderful Mrs. Faulkner. I cannot say enough wonderful words about her. She was definitely the best teacher we have had and I am not sure any could compare to her. She is in a league of her own. She is a gem. I truly cried when Connor left the last day because I will miss her in his life so very much. Good thing she is only two doors down from his new classroom in 1st grade!
Next stop...Field Day Fun!!!!!
Connor concentrating hard after Gia passed over the water bucket...
Our sweet friend, Melina!
Sack race!
More water bucket cooperating..
And flipper wearing...and racing...
Waiting for the whistle to blow...Landon and his class did a great job at over and under...
Ms. Sherry and some of her posse...
Such a precious little helper!
Parachute!
Landon's class cooperating...I participated in this relay and straight up got schooled by one of the little girls...she said, "Be sure you get the bucket filled to the top when you dunk it into the bucket...we are trying to win." Whoa...
And, I got to see the "GaGa Ball" pit. I have heard so much about this game and I am still confused, but the kids have a blast!
Landon and his friend, James.
My boy winning two awards! One for 1st place in walking program and one for 1st place in cup stacking!! Go Landon!!!!
Lindsay Jane was so very pleased to be a part! And sweet Gia photo bombed. What a cutie!
Outdoor bubbles were the hit!!! Love those smiling little faces!
Connor and his wonderful Teacher's assistant, Ms. Powell. What a true treasure of a lady. Connor really had just an amazing year, thanks to both she and Mrs. Faulkner. I am so very thankful.
So long Kindergarten and 3rd grades!
And whew...this mama barely got that in only 4 days before 1st and 4th grade orientation! That's called life with three kids...
No comments:
Post a Comment