Sunday, May 4, 2014

Highlighting Landon


We have had some exciting times for our oldest lately!!!  Landon has been playing baseball this Spring and LOVES it!!!  I am thrilled for him.  He is also quite good!!  Stan has really enjoyed helping to coach too. What wonderful memories are being made!!


This past Saturday, I took the littles along so that I could watch Landon too.  Ha.  I was running after these two the entire time.  I kept telling myself..."at least we are here, Landon feels our support and he knows we are here..."  Between keeping Lindsay Jane and Connor safe (from their incessant climbing on everything) and keeping the snacks rolling...I was completely worn out by the end of the game.  I did manage to catch a few shots of Landon with Lindsay Jane on one hip, camera around my neck, snack trap hanging on my pinkie.  This is what having three kids is all about...balance!  Ha!  Wouldn't trade them for anything!


Ready position!


Coming into the dugout.


Landon and his teammates.  That is a truly genuine smile.  I just love it.


Batter up!


I think he made contact with every single pitch thrown at him!  I am a proud mama!


Sweet picture of such a precious time in his life.  I am soaking this up.


After the game, he ran over and grabbed a snack from the coach and asked for one for his brother.  Here, he is opening the chips for Connor.  Makes my heart melt.


Did I say climbing? Caught ya you little booger!!!


Landon even shared with Lindsay Jane.


My three babies.  Fun times at the ballpark are just beginning for this crew!!!


Next...Landon had his second performance with our Kids Clubs at church.  He has gone for the past year every Wednesday, thanks to Miss Kim, Miss Lisa and Miss Erin!!!  I have had some fabulous helpers with the carpooling to clubs, which I am so so grateful for.  Landon has been learning more about God and having fun with other kids while they learn, sing and worship God!!  What an awesome thing to witness and what an awesome opportunity we have through our church!!


Landon doing the choreography.  :)


JD did it with us this year. :)


Here is Nicholas, one of the older kiddos with a speaking part.  Landon has already said that he wants to do that too when he gets older!  It is amazing to me how hilarious these kiddo are!


And Caroline...she was so so cute in her role as the Help Desk operator.  Just love these kids!


More choreography.



How can you not love watching these kids!! :)


And the end!

We have had a great time going out and supporting our Landon this part week!  He is doing such a great job being so well rounded and considerate.  He also got to go on a class field trip on Friday and really wanted to bring his brother and mama along.  We had a blast.  No pictures from that trip as I was helping to chaperone a bunch of crazy first graders.  The image that kept coming to my mind was that we were all caught in the middle of a pin ball machine....Ha!!  Hope you enjoyed seeing how we have celebrated out sweet first born!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Landon is truly a gift, as are all your beautiful kids! I'm absolutely overjoyed to be able to see them so often, and especially to grow closer to Landon. :