Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Landon Turns Six!


And in a flash...he's six.  That baby I rocked to sleep.  That toddler I watched walk for the first time.  That waddler I heard saying words.  That 2 year old I saw playing with Thomas the Train.  That 3 year old I saw adapt and fall in love with his baby brother.  That 4 year old I saw racing Lightning McQueen.  That 5 year old I saw running through the house in his superman cape.  I blinked.


This six year old loves Star Wars...apparently most boys his age do.


I am really glad we got this picture.  I do love this little spirited cutie pie.


Connor was "helping" with the cake...


I think it was a hit!


Landon let Connor help him open his gifts.  He was probably the most gracious he has been yet with sharing with his brother.  Sweet moments.


We took Landon and his friends bowling.  He had never been and as you can see by this smile, he had a blast.


The boys, checking out their scores!  Landon did quite well!


Full on concentration.  Look at that face!


The girls posing for a picture!


We were so excited that Emma, Brynn and Heather made it!


Porter and Landon dancing the freeze dance.


 I think he was happy with this venue.


Happy 6th Birthday my dear sweet Landon Dow.  Seeing your smile in these pictures is warmth to my heart.  You look so happy and I am so thankful.  I love you, my little buddy.  Now, stop growing up so fast!

No comments: