Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thankful for My Mommy Support Group!



I just had to post this picture of the best group of ladies in the world!  We have been meeting together now for about 5 years every Friday morning with our kids.  This was a baby shower for three of the seven of us, Ryan, Lucia and Janise.  We also have one to plan for Lauren who is due in April.  I think by the time Lauren's little one arrives, we will have 18 kids in all!!  What an amazing gift it is to do mommyhood with these women.  I don't know what I would do without each and every one!  When I am counting my blessings and things I am thankful for this time of year, these women top the charts!! Praise be to God for the blessing and support of dear friends, who are chosen family.
Posted by Picasa