From the title of this post, you can imagine how this will go....I will update from the fall of 2012 in a series of pictures. There have been so many celebrations, I am just getting around to blogging about them. Hope you enjoy.
Landon and Connor's annual Halloween house. This year, I used the candy as rewards for Connor using the potty. Landon was also able to convince me that he should also get to choose candy when Connor went to the potty since he was "helping". Landon, the negotiator...
Stan and I have settled in to life with 3 kids. I just love this picture.
We celebrated Connor's 3rd Birthday a lot...this month. This picture is from when the UPS man delivered his bike two weeks early (as I had ordered) and it was not in any brown packaging. This kids were all outside playing when the beautiful Diego bike box arrived!!! How do you tell a 3 year old they have to wait 2 weeks until their birthday to open such a prize...you don't. We had an early birthday surprise!
We even let him ride it in the house...
Soccer...our first sport to try. Landon had been begging and begging to play once Kindergarten started. We caved and also really wanted Landon to have his own thing and not have to wait just because he had a new sibling. So, his first practice was the week before Lindsay arrived...
He appeared to like it...
And actually seemed to have some talent...
But, this will be the last picture I have of him playing soccer as he has decided that he never wants to play again. Refer to previous BLOG post for details. A battle of the wills occurred and I won. But, I will not make him play if he doesn't want to, he just had to finish what he started...FUN TIMES.
The boys have been able to fish several times with Nanny.
Lindsay even made her debut trip to Nanny's!
Lindsay has also been smiling, cooing and lighting up our lives...with her baby blues.
Landon and I have had some fun times doing his favorite thing...food crafts!
Connor really did turn three and we had a cupcake after lunch on his Birthday.
Then I took Anna and Connor to Build a Bear for a special treat!
Connor was very interested when she was sewing up the doggie after he kissed the doggie's heart and then placed it inside.
They both had a blast...and I think I see trouble ahead...
The night of his birthday, I let him choose the dinner...fish sticks, strawberries and carrots and we had our own little family celebration. It was a blast! I love that little face!
Next, it was time for our annual playgroup dress up Halloween party. We also celebrated Connor's birthday!
Look at these adorable kiddos!
Connor, the charmer...
Connor, the ham...
Connor, the mama's boy!
Last, but not least, we had a family party to celebrate this milestone for Connor. We also had a few close friends join us. Aunt Moo was in charge of the cake again and did a fabulous job! Connor loved it!
He got about a billion Diego gifts...
Dad and Karen had a chance to bond with Miss Lindsay!
And on to our annual trip to Ganyard Farm!
Our best family shot this year...sorry Lindsay...
Connor always lovingly visits his little pal, Cotton.
The boys loved the slide this year!!
Landon, king of the mountain!
Karen and her number one subject for all of her many photos!
The corn crib was the biggest hit of all!
Me and my dad with my girl..
Mommom and Pop with all of their grandchildren.
Our family pose with the pumpkins.
Landon and Uncle Marc pick a pumpkin!
Landon picked his own...
Zaiya picked his own...
And Connorbug picked a flower... Love him.
Real men carry pumpkins...
Our loot of pumpkins for the day! Its amazing how handy a double stroller can be!
Next stop...my mom's surprise 60th birthday party. My aunt Vivian got to hold Lindsay for the first time and was in love...
Next, my aunt Karen got a turn and Lindsay won her over as well.
But...my Uncle Fred...look at those two! It was such a joy to share my little girl with my family. What a blessing.
Landon had a project at school and had to make his costume ( I mean his parents had to make his costume...). He had to pick an animal and research all about that animal. It was actually really cool and I went to school with Landon to hear him speak. He did a great job as a penguin and was super impressed that you can see penguin poop from outer space... Yep, that was his take home message after researching all about penguins. BOYS!
Lindsay celebrated her first Halloween!
Our precious little pumpkin...
The crew, all ready for trick or treating and our annual neighborhood parade.
Another family photo op!
Connor and his first time trick or treating. He was telling the people exactly what he did and did not want. He also had to stop and look at every single decoration and leaf on the ground. He learned the word, "Lolligag" that night. :)
I love this picture. Sophia is looking so precious, turning on that charm and my Landon is like, "Yeah...I'm the stuff..." Oh my, what is to come with these two!
My Connor in his complete Diego costume for the only three seconds of the whole night. :) Three year olds rock! (Note sarcasm).
Last but certainly not least...Happy 2 Months to my sweet girl! I cannot believe how big she is getting! We have her 2 month check up tomorrow so I will post her stats...but, as my GI friends say, she is NOT "failing to thrive..." She has got to be the happiest baby I have ever been around. She is always smiling and chilling. She only fusses if she needs to be burped, changed or if she is sleepy. She sleeps like a champ and is about as content as they come. I am taking every single opportunity to snuggle her. She is such a joy.
Sorry that was so long and I promise to do better!
No comments:
Post a Comment