Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Major Milestone!


My big boy going school shopping with mommy.  Notice Raffie strapped in right beside Landon.


Very excited about getting his school supplies!


Ready for Orientation with Daddy!


Big hug from his brother, who, by the way...misses his big brother immensely!


Now for the first day of school!  Daddy made breakfast to make sure our Kindergartner had a great start!


Ready to leave!  Can you believe that excitement!


Dry. My. Eye.


We all went to Landon's first day with him to show him our family support.  Connor had to wear his backpack (or his rescue pack) too.  Lots of love from his brother!


Love from daddy...and you can see his curiosity looking at all the other Kindergartners!


Landon's School, Woods Charter School.  What a blessing that Landon got into this wonderful school.  We still are pinching ourselves that he actually got in.  He has 16 kids in his class.  His teacher is wonderful!  We have heard nothing but glowing things about her.  Landon is adjusting well and is taking on his new role seemingly very easily.  It was really sweet this morning when I drove him to school, he wanted me to pray for him.  What a sweet time and what a wonderful opportunity to share life with this precious child.


Raffie got lots of loves...and has to stay in the car. (He did end up making it into his backpack yesterday and apparently he came out of the backpack sometime during the day and was placed on top of a shelf until dismissal...I made sure we talked about this and that Raffie would have to stay in the car and he said, "I was just kidding, he didn't come out..."  We have some work to do on fibbing...)


Big boy.


He wanted to show off his backpack.  
I know, it is huge...should last him through Elementary school though!!

Hope you enjoyed reflections from Landon's Big Milestone that we have been so very blessed to be a part of.  Even though I am so uncomfortable being almost 40 weeks pregnant, I am so grateful that I had the opportunity to be a part of this transition for my Landon.  God knows what he is doing.  :)

No comments: