Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Preparing for Lindsay Jane

My sister did a photo shoot for me and I feel a little self conscious putting all the pictures up...so here is one that is my favorite.  What a talented photographer!!



I have been absolutely spoiled...


My work threw me a surprise party complete with the above beautiful cake and all of our team in attendance.  It was so touching and meant so much to me!  They even got me a Magic Bullet!


And all of these gifts!!!


Belly shots are always a baby shower favorite!


My beloved sisters, the girls in my mommy's group that meets every Friday morning threw me a shower complete with an overnight retreat JUST FOR MOMS!!!  I do not know how I would get through this journey without each of the above ladies.  God's blessings in my life are very evident in the above picture.  I love each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart!


Janise made this beautiful cake!


Janise and Ryan made sure that my coffee mug with encouraging words of scripture from each of them was absolutely perfect!


They gave me an absolutely beautiful Christian baby book for Lindsay Jane.  It made me cry, esp. coming from these ladies.


My family also through me a shower, complete with this absolutely beautiful encore azalea!


A beautiful corsage!


The party hosts, minus poor Teresa who broke her foot getting ready for the shower and Laura who was home being Teresa's nurse. :(


My sis.


The spread of gifts, oh my!!!!


Lindsay's beautiful crochet blanket from Teresa.


 My besties even made it!

See, I told you I was spoiled...

No comments: