Thursday, June 21, 2012

Preschool Graduation

Well, we had our very first graduation ceremony of many to come...Landon graduated from preschool at Learning Tots Academy last Friday.  It was the sweetest thing to watch.  Landon was a stitch, of course.  The following is a play by play...


Landon, legs crossed, looking like a little frat boy in his crocs, takes it all in.


"My name is Landon Dow Cole and I am ready for Kindergarten!"


Landon reciting his ABCs with his fellow classmates in their "showoff" time.


Landon received the "Reece's Peanut Butter Cup Award", for getting along with anyone.


Landon signing his ABCs.  I didn't even know he knew how to sign.  I told him, "I didn't even know you knew sign language!!"  He replied, "What is that?"  LOL.


Landon receiving his certificate of completion of Pre-K.


Landon's "favorite teacher so far" Ms. Kellee, helping Landon out with his hat.  A tough hat for a 5 year old to wear!!


Mommy and Daddy helping to adjust the hat as well.


Our little Pre-K graduate!!


Proud mommy, daddy and Landon!!


Our little family, celebrating Landon!!  Yay brother!!


Both grandmothers came to mark the milestone.  It really meant a lot to Landon to have Mommom and Nanny both there!!


Landon and his best friend at school, Christopher.


Cupcakes- a wonderful way to celebrate!!


Connor was delighted he got to be a part of the celebration as well, esp. since it meant sweets for him too!

It is so hard to believe Landon will start Kindergarten in the fall.  I am at peace with it because I really believe he is ready.  He is so excited to learn new things and share them with Stan and I.  It sure is a far cry from this little fella...


2 comments:

Karen said...

Lol I love, laugh and cry as I read this! What a kiddo!

Karen said...

Lol I love, laugh and cry as I read this! What a kiddo!