
Well, Stan and I made a huge accomplishment for us...we took the two kids, two strollers and two 30 + year olds and ran a 5K!! We managed to run the entire race and finish with a smile. I was so pleased! I would love to be able to do more runs together and raise our kids to understand the importance of exercise. My personal goal is a half marathon (without the stroller), so we shall see. Maybe once the kids are a little older. :) It seems so difficult to find time to do these things at this stage of the game. I am glad we made this happen and now I know we can do it!!

As you can see Connor finished well...

It was so nice to be with Stan for this race. His work has been doing it for 10 years to benefit the Food Bank. We got to see all of his co-workers and participate in something meaningful to him. It was great to do a service activity with our kids as well. It was a great family event. We love our daddy Stan!

And, last but not least, the boys in their pumpkin hats. I had wanted them to wear them for the race...but they BOTH had other ideas. This is the best picture I got out of several I took the morning of the race. Oh well. They are cute anyhow!!
3 comments:
Way to go guys! And those pumpkin hats are great!
They look like Clemson hats to me! Go Tigers! Your boys look good in orange! :)
I love how Landon always has tattoos now, haha
Post a Comment