
This weekend we made memories. It was so surreal, sitting back, watching the memories being made and thinking...this is what life is all about. Thinking about Landon, Connor and Zaiya looking back at pictures, seeing the love that we all have for them in the time spent sharing life with them. Thinking about times yet to come sharing life with my boys and my little nephew. They are going to have such a wonderful time being so close, growing up together!

We went to a pumpkin patch up the road in Durham. It will be a family tradition from now on. The kids absolutely had a blast and so did we. The crisp fall air with the sun poking through warming our backs made for the perfect day to pick pumpkins, go on a hayride, play in corn, learn to milk cows, see little bunnies and chicks, see bees in a real bee hive, have a picnic lunch and pick a little cotton too! Thank you Ganyard Farm!

Landon posing near the corn and pumpkins are we prepared for our wonderful day! I love this smile!
Landon milking the cow. He was quite good at it! His farmer blood really came through...
But not as much as this guy's!!! Connor milked this cow like it was his job! A lady came up to me and said, "I can see he was not a bottle fed baby!" Heehee.
Look at these cousins. Trying to get these two for a picture was challenging to say the least!
Pop took Landon out to pick his pumpkin. See what I mean about memories? :)
Landon also got a chance to pick cotton. I found a whole wad of cotton stuffed in his pocket when I was doing laundry!
I also found a lot of corn! :)

Pop taking Connor out for a walk to find his own little pumpkin. Ahh...what a beautiful picture.

My little pumpkin.
Mom-mom, Pop and my little munchkins. Can you tell we all had a great day?
2 comments:
Isn't that place the best? We LOVE it too! I'm so glad you guys had a fun day - don't know if you saw on my blog yet, but Ryan said his favorite part was "running with Landon" :-)
Great pictures and what fun! You have definitely convinced us to go! They have a ton more than they had 2 years ago when we went! Wish we had gone last year, but we will squeeze it in tomorrow before Halloween! Maybe next year we can plan on going together! :)
Post a Comment