
One week late, I am finally posting about our first beach trip of the year! It was a special trip as it was little Connor's first view at the vast ocean and yummy looking sand. :) He was a real trooper and we even got a family photo thanks to Chris who was very patient in getting Landon to say "CHEESE" bribed of course with fruit snacks immediately following the picture!

As long as Connor had his mommy, he had a smile and went with the flow as usual. He even tolerated me putting his feet in the water-though not his favorite, he didn't put up too much of a fuss and we got our first time in the ocean video complete.

Bless our friends. They played so much with Landon and just really seemed to enjoy it! This is Andy, who has devoted 2 years in a row now to building sand castles with Landon. When talking about this particular beach trip, Landon always remembers Andy building castles with him. Thanks Andy!

Landon got a little running in- having a blast in his swim trunks that seem to always show a little plumber...no matter how small I get them! The boy has no rear end. But, he had a blast running and splashing in the ocean.

This is Chris. Chris is GREAT with Landon. Landon loves Chris and always brings him up as well when talking about going to the beach. He could be heard many times saying, "Chris, Chris, come play!" Chris has a heart of gold and a special way with kids. I am so thankful to have such great friends who love my kids- when you are good to my kids, it is even more of a blessing to me than being good to me. Thanks Chris- you are the best!

Kim took this photo for us which I am so thankful for. Not many times do I get a picture with my little buddy. We had a great time sitting by the water and telling stories about Lewis the squirrel. He just sat and listened...a time I will never forget, forever being etched in my mind as one of my fondest times with Landon.

Landon was also a trooper the whole trip. All the kids are younger than he is and it was tough at times for him to understand why they didn't understand him or play the way he does, but he handled himself very well for a 3 year old- of course with some guidance from mom and dad! :)

Here is our dear friend Carol, loving up on my Connor. Like I said, when people are good to my kids, it is just so sweet and makes me so glad to have the friendships I do. Thanks Carol for always being so great with our boys!

One final photo of Chris and Landon. So sweet. So, what a fun trip with some great friends who made Connor's first beach trip extra special!
No comments:
Post a Comment