Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Reliving Childhood Memories

We had a very exciting weekend complete with a visit from Allison and Caroline. Landon and Caroline had an absolute blast! Caroline was talking about coming here to visit Landon and said, "Landon is my boyfriend, "Whop"" and covered here mouth like she didn't mean to let that out!!! That same morning, Landon said at breakfast that he loved "Carowine". This boy sure is turning into a ladies man...too fast!!

Allison had a doctor's appointment Monday morning so I got to try my hand at keeping 3 kids. I am telling you, it is so much easier with someone to occupy Landon! We had a great time. Here are some photos:

Caroline and Landon painting very nicely together. I was shocked. Look at that concentration!

Caroline and Landon reading books to each other...too cute.




We made Allison a birthday cake...and Caroline and Landon got to lick a chocolate spoon...and help blow out the candles...3 times so they could each make sure they got to blow FOR SURE!!! It was so funny when Allison got home. We were going to surprise her and Caroline said, "Mommy, we made you a cake while you were gone!!" Oh well.

We played with stickers and they both put their names on the plates with stickers ...ummmm...we have a way to go there. :)


They even included my tiny man. They read stories to him and helped me make him giggle. Connor just loved watching those two!


We made a tent, complete with a tunnel to exit and Thomas the train included. They had a blast! I have to admit, I did too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those two are so cute! It's great to see that Allison is doing well. Thanks for the comment on my blog! I'm barely getting by these days during tax season, but I haven't lost hope that we'll get to see each other this summer!

Dawn said...

Happy Birthday, Allison! Caroline and Landon are so cute and it sounds like all of you had a blast. Wish I could have been there to celebrate with you - I miss my Carolina Nursing pals.