Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Landon's Day at Nanny and Pappa's

Landon and I spent the day at Stan's parents' house today. We were greeted within 10 minutes of or arrival with Uncle Butch and his new fire truck. If you look really closely in this picture you can see Landon and I waving from inside the truck. He was calling it "Red" from the movie Cars. It was adorable. I truly don't know who was more excited, Landon or Uncle Butch!
After the fire truck ride, Landon had a great nap followed by some special time with Pappa reading Stand back said the Elephant, I think I'm going to Sneeze! Landon at one point got the book from me after sitting down in Pappa's lap and promptly waved bye bye to me. What a great time he had snuggling with his Pappa. :)
Following book time, we went outside and he enjoyed Nanny's pool with a slide and sprinkler combined! Only a Nanny would think to combine all three!He had a blast and especially liked the part about being able to pee pee on trees - but "only out in the country".

It was a joy to spend the day watching him make memories with his grandparents. I sure treasure all of my memories with my grandparents and really am taken to a place of peace and joy when I see Landon being so loved by his grandparents- makes me realize how much mine loved me. Also makes me realize how special Stan and I's parents are.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you only supposed to pee pee outside in the country? Someone forgot to tell Jack (hmmm, and probably Brian).