
Landon had another birthday party this year!! Yes- I had 10 two-year-olds at my house for 2 hours. We all had a blast! Landon was quite the little entertainer, was great at sharing his train table, loved opening presents, blowing out candles and enjoyed the 15 helium balloons we had to decorate better than any gift!

It was truly a great party. It was harder this year to write a guest list as I realized for the first time that I needed to invite the friends that Landon actually plays with- even though I wanted to invite so many more of our special friends! I really consider it a great problem to have that we have so many wonderful friends. So, whether you were here or not we are thankful for whatever role you have played in the past 2 years of Landon's life. Thanks so much for each of your friendships.

We did have a pleasant surprise at the party- Heather, Ryan and Emma came from Greensboro! Most of you all know Heather, my best friend from graduate school/UNC Hospital 7 Childrens. Times have changed from our white mocha coffee mornings racing to get to class on time, then sharing a cookie as we contemplated all of life's challenges- no doubt solving them all. It was so great to see she, Ryan and Emma (who I absolutely adore- the biggest blue eyes and personality you have ever met!). I miss and love you immensely Heather hoochie and hope to get a beach date planned soon.

Well, after this terrific effort to blow out all the candles, starting before the cake even reached the table as you can see...

We had one tired little 2 year old.
1 comment:
Sounds like you are surrounded by an amazing circle of friends. I'm so glad that Landon had a blast for his birthday. So many things to be thankful for.
Post a Comment