Friday, December 19, 2008

Santa Snuggle and Christmas Hosting

So, how cute is this? I could not stop smiling after Landon posed with Santa. This sweet little face is growing up so fast. So hard to believe.


We have hosted four Christmas gatherings so far...I know...I am crazy. Pictured below are the attempted photos from three of them.

Our neighborhood playgroup. I really do think that is the best picture we got! Somehow our one little girl friend, Kate, didn't make it in this one! That's right, one girl in the whole playgroup!

Our family gathering. We had yummy ham with my Pappa's raisin sauce - my dad's special request. We made Christmas tree cookies in honor of my grandmother, Minkie. We had such a nice family time, reflecting on all of our many blessings.

Our church playgroup. We missed Janise and Sophia, Meggan and Kate, Ursula and Josephine! We had a nice quiet time sitting around the table, talking about the joys and challenges of motherhood, sharing such a special bond in Christian sisterhood. What a blessing!

No comments: