What do you get when you take 2 mamas and 6 children to the beach for the day???? A crazy fun time!!
This year Sarah and I decided to take our kids down to the beach for the day for the second year in a row. It will be an after school tradition! This year, we had to wait 2 weeks because we headed to the beach immediately after that last school bell rang (actually, a day before it even did...shhhh....). We had a blast!
JD and Landon helped Sarah and I wrestle the unruly umbrella...that ended up going in the trashcan...
Connorbug tackled the waves, as per his usual!
These two just had a blast playing, running, digging, laughing, smiling, eating. Love.
Landon tackled the skim board. With his speed and agility, he was a natural, as you can see.
And, of course, he caught more fish. :)
Did I mention that these two had fun?
I mean, really, they could NOT be any cuter, right?
We even attempted a group shot since Kay surprised us and met us there! Cray cray.
Kay played silly games with them all, as is her usual silly Nanny self. :)
The boys had some time to reflect.
Best Buds...watching these two grow up together is so sweet. A week apart, so similar yet so different. So sweet together.
Love these two. It is so so hard to believe they are so big!
Me and my crazies. Love these kids and these sweet days spent with them.
It was a success, for the second year in a row. It may sound crazy to you, all 8 of us in a mini van, but I am a firm believer in fun. And that is what it is for me and my sweet dear neighbors!
Hope you enjoyed!
No comments:
Post a Comment