Saturday, November 2, 2013
Fall Fun
Oh yeah, that precious little face really does describe the fun that the corn crib brings my little ones...
Lindsay Jane was really excited for the day too! We celebrated fall with our annual trip to Ganyard Hill Farm in mid October. All 5 Frey grandkids and Pop and Mommom came out to celebrate!
Though Landon really fought pictures later in the day, he was quite agreeable for this sweet one!
Lindsay Jane was ready to go! No time for a picture, mom!
Tamara and Geneva in the hay maze!
Lindsay Jane thought it was great!
Always ready for a sweet little smile.
But, my oh my, the corn crib!
She and Stan had a blast playing with the corn! It was so precious to watch.
Stan then covered the boys up! Obviously, Connor loved it!
I love these little faces!
Then we took Lindsay Jane to the smaller crib with baby Geneva. Mommom and Lindsay continued the fun!
Geneva had a blast too! I love this little face!
And THIS is my favorite Geneva face!
My sweet Lindsay Jane, just having a blast!
Feeding the goats...just ask Connor about feeding pigs of any sort...he learned that day that they bite. Thankfully, he did not get bitten, but that word of caution from his mama stuck! Hmmmm. Maybe I need to think how I present warnings..
Fun on the hay bails!
Comin' down the slide...
Ending in a belly flop!
We did. We tried to get a group shot of all 5 grandkids. Um. Haneous. Hilarious. Heartwarming.
I think this is my favorite one. Look at Zaiya's hair!!!! He couldn't figure out that he needed to look through! I was laughing so hard!
How much joy can one baby bring?
We even ran into our dear friends, the Smith's!
Pickin' punkins with daddy.
Connor, "Mom, I got it! Wait a minute, why is it stuck?"
I love this little picture. My Connorbug is so precious. That little smile warms my heart. We sure had a wonderful day at Ganyard Hill Farm. If you have never been, it is a trip well worth it.
Next stop! First time pumpkin carving with the Cole Kids!!
Connor helping me with his pumpkin.
Lindsay Jane, being Lindsay Jane. :)
Connor and his pumpkin!
Stan helping with Landon's. Landon wanted a scary face and mommy didn't know how!
Lindsay Jane was way more interested than either boy! I couldn't believe it!
Checking out the innards...
Yay! Landon's scary pumpkin!
Now, on to Daddy's pumpkin!
Once again, Lindsay Jane was enamored...
Love love love it! She was all about some pumpkin carving!
And daddy's finished product!
The Cole Family pumpkins! So hilarious. Someone said, they almost look like us! :) Funny thing- I cut into Miss Lindsay's and quickly realized that it was a squash! Oh well, it lasted a couple days!
And on to another Cole Family tradition. Sugar cookies. My boys just love decorating cookies and I just love doing it with them.
Concentration.
Smiles!
My girl was thrilled. She got to eat her first whole cookie! She had no problems!
Connorbug.
Yep. That sums up this fun fall post. Thumbs up! What a wonderful time of year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment