I am not gonna lie. This time in my life is challenging. But, I am really learning a lot by juggling three healthy babies. I am feeling very grateful today, not focusing on the things I wish were easier or the things I don't feel I have control over, but on my very many faces of blessings. I read this version of John 3:16 today, " For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever stretcheth himself out on Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life." Let me stretcheth myself out on GOD!! Man, I need him to cover me completely, just like stretching underneath a warm blanket in the winter, not even letting a toe come out from beneath it! As I seek to keep myself covered up in Him, I also seek to live a grateful and thankful life, every single day. The following pictures are how I have found beauty in my life the past week.
This little ray of sunshine brings a smile to my face with her contagious smile and laughter. I mean, really, how could you not smile back at that face?
Precious Connor, the adoring older brother, feeding his baby sister. I just love how protective Connor is of his family. He always talks about protecting his family and doesn't hesitate to tell us he loves us. His caring and sensitive little heart challenge me to be more like him. He loves others with his whole being. He is my little love-bug.
Lindsay Jane got some one on one time with her Nanny last week. I see this picture and I see myself sitting on my grandmother's lap at the piano. A picture of generations sharing treasured moments.
I am so thankful to live in a neighborhood with a driveway where my kids can ride bikes and play outside. Connor will soon master his bike without training wheels...mark my words, he will before his big bro.
A picture of my peace. I love being a mom. I love this time in my life. It is such a challenge at times, but feeling this little girl close to my chest, close to my heart, is a feeling like no other. I am reminded of the gift of life and the gift of this fleeting time in my life. Lord, help me to see the beauty every day in these crazy kiddos.
I cannot believe I am a mom of three. Humbling to look at these faces and know that God put them in my care... AND STAN's! What would I do without that man? :)
This face. I adore it. Having a third has been really hard work- not the third, herself, but juggling three. But, I am reminded every single day of the great blessing it is to have been given these little angels on earth. I am truly moved to tears when I consider the trials others have endured in health challenges with their little ones. Lord, thank you, for your blessings, these three precious little lives. Let me not become numb to the vastness of your blessings in my life.
Landon...this picture says it all. He is ready for the world. I am forever challenged by him as I see many of the areas in my life that need workin'. God gave him to me to really refine me. I am seeking to look at it that way. He has made me grow more than any other person in my life. He has a raw zest for life and a passion that I believe sets him up for the ability to do anything! I have been fortunate enough to share the gospel in many ways with this one. He is a seeker. He is a handful. He is likely gonna be my little preacher one day... we shall see...
Love this one. Makes me just smile from ear to ear. Lindsay Jane has two little boys' numbers...you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment