
Landon has quite a few little buddies. We have been having so much fun playing with them lately and I wanted to share a few memories. Above is our little playgroup. We meet on alternating Wednesdays and Fridays. Landon loves Sophia and her willingness to run with him, jump in the pool with him, basically do whatever when he asks, Baylie and her love of the water which he loves too, Kate and her curious enthusiasm for new environments, esp. if a baby is involved (watch out Meggan!), Ryan and his impressive eating style which Landon is hopefully trying to learn from and Thomas and his "no fear" approach to discovering his world. Not pictured is little Josie, who kept her mother who is 9 months pregnant up all night the night before. You would never know such a sweet little spirit could do such a thing! :) Thanks friends, for sharing your beautiful children with Landon and I. We love you all!

Next, Landon and Sophia enjoying "pops" in the pool. Landon and Sophia play so well together! As mentioned above, Sophia is very willing to play the games Landon suggests, or which my favorite is the two of them circling around my kitchen as Landon yells, "Run E-Ah, Run!" Janise and I are working on an arranged marriage...but don't tell Lucia!

Next, Landon and Porter, our next door neighbor. These boys have so many things in common, it is crazy. Porter is 6 months older than Landon and thank goodness he does most of the trying toddler things first so Stephanie and Sam can assure Stan and I that Landon is normal. :) These boys love Cars, Nemo and friends (as pictured above bathing in the bird bath), Mickey Mouse, throwing sticks in the water from the bridge and basically any little boy thing there is! Yesterday Stan hosed them both down from head to toe. What a blast! What great neighbors!

Speaking of neighbors, this is Landon and JD, our other next door neighbor, who was also in on the water fun yesterday! This was taken on Easter and this is the infamous bridge where the boys love to stand and throw sticks in the water. Holt and Sarah are JDs parents who also keep Stan and I grounded in the normalcy of toddler behaviors (esp. BOY toddlers). We couldn't ask for better neighbors...as I think about Sarah and I relaxing in the hammock while all the boys played in the water. What could be better?
1 comment:
I just noticed that Landon is holding Garfield in this picture...so cute!
Post a Comment