Monday, February 9, 2009

My Little Joy Maker


It is hard not to keep a positive perspective in this life with a face, smile, laugh, spirit and person as special and as loving as Landon.

He really helps me to look up to the heavens and thank God, instead of questioning God when things just don't "seem" right to me. What do I know?

I am glad I don't know and that there is someone in charge who has "ways that are higher than my ways and thoughts that are higher than my thoughts". I am so thankful that I am not in charge. But in the same breath, I am confused and have a lot going on that is causing me to dig deeper into God's word- a place I know he wants me.

I pray you are all having a peaceful Monday and that God shows you his special all consuming love in a very real way today- the same prayer I ask for myself.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Landon really looks like such a happy child. God has definitely blessed you with a little joy maker.

Hope God provides you with the guidance and wisdom you are seeking.